Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Olay White Radiance Pristine White Essence





Contents: 40ml
Price: HKD156.00 (usually retails for HKD229.90, I got this during promotion)
Local of Purchase: Mannings


According to Olay's webpage:

Specially designed dropper mechanism to allow you to target your problem areas.

Helps in getting:
• Intensive treatment
• Dual whitening action for natural, luminous fairness


Ingredients: Water, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Dimenthiconol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate20, Disodium EDTA, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Sodium Benzoate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Undecylenol Phenylalanine, Glycosyl Hesperidin.


My Opinion:
I've actually finished my bottle already, and was really dissapointed with the results, because it didn't do anything to my skin at all (well at least it didn't break me out...).

I have to admit that the only reason why I got it was because of the promotion that was being offered at Mannings (about 40% off), but after I've finished my bottle, I'm pretty sure that I won't be repurchasing it.

I have some slight discoloration on my skin, and some spot marks that takes ages to fade. I was hoping that this might even out my skin tone and lighten those marks, but no such luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment