Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Biore Make Up Remover





Contents: 100g
Price: HK$54.90
Local of Purchase: Sasa.com


According to Sasa's webpage:
 
Biore Make-up Remover is refreshing with the pure and fresh smell of grapefruit. The mild product quickly removes stubborn make-up (even the heavy or waterproof mascara) and, at the same time, hydrates and soothes skin. Various botanical extracts give hydrating and exfoliating effects.
Its deep-into-pore formula can be dissolved into tiny pores and deep skin lines.
Thoroughly cleanses without greasy feeling after rinsing, no double cleansing is required.

how to use it
Pump a proper amount of New Make-up Remover (size of a 10-dollar coin). Work into lather with drops of water. Massage over face and then rinse off thoroughly.
 
Ingredients: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, PEG-12 laurate, PEG-20 sorbitan isostearate, Polysorbate 21, Chondrus crispus (carrageenan), Xanthan gum, Ehtylparaben, BHT, Fragrance.
 
My Opinion:
 
I don't usually wear waterproof makeup, so I only need about one and a half pump of this product to have my makeup removed, and since I always go over my face with a foam cleanser, I don't usually have any residues left. But for the purpose of this review, I've tried to remove my makeup with this product alone and went over it with my Bioderma cleansing water, unfortunately there was still some makeup left...
 
I haven't been using this product daily, but I've still manage to finished the bottle in about a month, this product runs out really fast, so I'm not sure if I'm going to repurchase.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment