Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer




Contents: 0.85 floz
Price: HK$148.00
Local of Purchase: Watsons
 
I think this product has already been discontinued, because I was unable to locate it in the Revlon's webpage, but I found the following info from Walmart's webpage:
 
Prepare your face for flawless makeup application with the Revlon Smoothing 200 Beyond Natural Primer. Its unique formula evens out your skin tone by minimizing the appearance of pores. The Revlon smoothing face primer is light on your skin and fills in the pores and lines for an evened out look. The clean fresh fragrance of this Revlon Beyond Natural primer is sure to boost your senses every time you apply it. The goodness of avocado, apple, and watermelon extracts will keep your skin moisturized all through the day.
 
Revlon Smoothing 200 Beyond Natural Primer:
  • Silicone based formula
  • Clean, fresh fragrance

  •  
    Ingredients: Trisiloxane , Dimethicone , Cyclomethicone , PEG-PPG-19/19 Dimethicone , Water - Aqua , Glycerin , Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer , Alcohol Denat , Watermelon Fruit Extract - Citrullus Vulgaris , Apple Fruit Extract - Pyrus Malus , Avocado Fruit Extract - Persea Gratissima , Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate , Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate , Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment , Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment , Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment , Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment , Saccharomyces/Potassium Ferment , Polysorbate 20 , Polysorbate 80 , Silica Silylate , Fragrance - Parfum , Limonene , Caprylyl Glycol , C2-Hexanediol
     
    My Opinion:
     
    I've got this because I read people comparing this with Smashbox photoready (I haven't try that out), but after trying this out I've decide that if this is what photoready feels like, I'm not going to get it.
     
    This is a basic primer that smooths out my skin, but after using it I've noticed that my skin was oilier then usual, and instead of keeping my makeup longer, it started to slide all over the place.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment