Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse







Contents: 40ml/1.3oz
Price: HK$148 (usually retails for HK$320)
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to Nuxe's webpage:

Effective by nature

A moisturizing and reviving cream that leaves a matt effect on normal to combination skin and protects against oxidative stress, the main cause of skin aging.

Precious benefits for my skin

This moisturizing and reviving cream provides significant improvement in moisturization and complexion freshness, as well as leaving the skin looking matt.

Skin is softer and more comfortable (100%*). It appears matt and is protected from external aggression (78%*).

*Use test carried out under dermatological supervision on 18 volunteers over 4 weeks - % of volunteers who agreed with the claim.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Gluconolactone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Mica, Sodium Hydroxide, Talc, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium Edta, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Leaf Cell Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract, Tropolone, Limonium Narbonense Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol [N2201/A].

My Opinion:

I used to love NUXE's skincare products, but recently I've noticed that the floral scented products from NUXE tends to irritate my skin, and although I did not have a skin reaction with this product, I didn't like it.

Recently my skin has been oozing oil (hormonal issues), and I've been searching for something that is light while still hydrating, and the sales lady told me that this would work for oily skin.

After using it for about 2 weeks I've concluded that this cream has a very thick texture that I didn't really like and it left my skin very sticky. I think I'll have to wait for my skin to stabilize before trying it again, but for now it's going into my skincare graveyard.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about this nuxe kremleri product. Going on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete