Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Elta MD UV Shield SPF 45 Oil-Free




Contents: 3oz / 85g
Price: US27.00
Local of Purchase: dermstore.com

According to Elta Md's webpage:
  • Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB Sun Protection

  • SPF 45 with 9% Zinc Oxide

  • Great for all skin types, especially oily or acne-prone skin

  • Specifically formulated to provide oil-free protection for the face, either alone or under makeup

  • Light sheer formula that spreads quickly and leaves no residue on skin's surface

  • Noncomedogenic, paraben-free, fragrance-free and sensitivity-free


  • Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc Oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
    Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Polyether-1. Butylene Glycol, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
     
    My Opinion:
    This is the last item that I've modified from my skin care regime, although I still like my Biore UV Perfect Face Milk, I found it to be too drying and after waching makeupgeek 's video I've decided to get this.
     
    This sunscreen is very light and once absorbed I can't really feel it, unlike most of the other sunscreens that I've tried, it doesn't leave a film behind and it doesn't make me oily.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment