Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Physiogel Hypoallergenic Lotion

Price: HK$187.00
Local of Purchase: Watsons

I got this Physiogel Hypoallergenic set and it contains:
  1. 200ml Lotion
  2. 75ml Cream
  3. Sample size Cleanser




This review is for the Physiogel Hypoallergenic Lotion




According to Physiogel's webpage:
 
PHYSIOGEL™ Cream is a hypoallergenic moisturising cream that provides physiological lipids in the Derma Membrane Structure (DMS)―a structure similar to the skin, hence, revitalising dry skin.
 
Physiological lipids are natural and essential components of normal healthy skin.
  • With physiological lipids to protect and restore healthy skin
  • Non-comedogenic.
  • Contains no colourants, perfume and preservatives.
  • Hypoallergenic.
  • For the daily care of dry and sensitive skin conditions.
Directions
Apply once or twice daily. Use more than once if necessary.
Ideal for the entire body.

Ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglycerice, glycerin, pentylene glycol, Cocos nucifer (coconut) oil, palm glycerides, Butyrospermum parkii, Olea europae, hydrogenated lecithin, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, squalane, sodium carbomer, carbomer, ceramide 3.

My Opinion:

I've initially wanted to get the Cetaphil cream, but since they were having a promotional set on the Physiogel and I remember liking the AI Cream, I went ahead and got it.

I've been using this on and off for about 3 weeks, and I say on and off because I didn't really like the lotion on my face, and whenever my skin is feeling slightly better I'll just skip it and use something else.

The main reason why I didn't like it, was because it left a film on my skin when is dry, and I just do not like the feeling of having anything on my face. Don't get me wrong, this is a really good moisturizer because I've been using it on my legs as well and it really did a great job in hydrating them.

I'm someone who do not like body moisturizers and I only use oil in my body, so when I say that I really like this as a body moisturizer, it's a huge compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment