Search This Blog

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Biore UV Aqua Rich SPF50+ PA+++

 

Contents: 50g
Price: HK$99.90
Local of Purchase: Watsons

According to Kao's webpage:

Contains unique Aqua Micro Capsules with UV block ingredient to provide superior SPF 50+/PA+++ protection while keeping skin cool and refreshed. It is enriched with Hyaluronic Acid & Citrus essence to hydrate and soften skin. Its water-based texture spreads easily and get adsorbed easily without a white cast. Suitable to be used on face and body.
 
My Opinion:
 
I've always used mentholatum sunscreen for my body, but recently it felt kind of dry and I guess that is the consequences of aging....
 
I've picked up the Biore Aqua Rich because it's a water based suncsreen and it claims to be really hydrating.
 
This sunscreen has a thicker texture than my usual sunscreen which are all very watery, but it does gets absorb almost instantly and it doesn't leave any film behind.
 
Honestly I didn't really find this sunscreen to be better hydrated than my mentholatum, and just like the others, it does clog pores, I've been getting all this bumps on my arms, and although it's not anything serious,  and I can easily get rid of it with a few more body exfoliation, I don't think I'll be repurchasing,

No comments:

Post a Comment