I didn't really finish this product, but the container broke apart and I had to toss it....
2. Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo
3. Yankee Candle Tarts Wax Melts - Clean Cotton
4. Otsuka Skin C Collagen Jelly
5. Got 2b Kinky Curl Mousse - I've forgot to review about this product, but it was a satisfactory mousse, it was not too sticky but it did left my hair a bit crunchy.
6. The Body Shop - Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel
I've already gone thru several bottles of this, so you know I love it.
7. Oilatum Hypoallergenic Wash
I love this stuffs, whenever my skin starts to act weird, I'll switch to this shower gel for a few days and it'll calm down. Even my family members loves this for the winter, will definetly repurchase.
8. O'sulloc Water+ Rich Apple
9. Sunplay Watery Cool SPF65 PA+++
10. Avalon Organics Glycerin Hand Soap
I've always used dettol hand wash, but wanted to try something new, and really liked the avalon hand wash, it was very moisturizing, and I think is because of the glycerin in it.
11. Bath and Body Works Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb - verbena waters
Stuffs gone bad:
1. Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse
2. Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack
I didn't really finish this, but it was so watery that I've poured it out.
Stuffs that I've given away:
1. Maybelline Fit Me
2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup
3. Tony Moly Ice Queen Snow White Sleeping Cream