Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

October Used Up Product

  1. Neostrata Bionic Eye Cream


2.  Brand's InnerShine Berry Essence with Grape Seed




4.  Mandom Lucidol Designing Tube Hair Cream Moist  (HK$39.90) - I've just noticed that I've never reviewed about this product, so I might as well tell you about my opinion. I've initially hated this product, because it has a really thick cream texture that weights down my hair and left it sticky. However, I've recently been to Guam and this seems to work really well with the weather there, my hair had never look better, I was glad that I took this with me during my holiday, and I've finally finished it, without wasting anything.


5.  Dr. Morita Natural Sponge Cucumber Water




6.  Pantene Clinicare Hair Time Renewal One Wash Treatment



7.  Skin Food Lettuce Cucumber Emulsion


8.  Mentolathum Sunplay Water & Sport SPF130 PA+++


10.  Nuxe Cleansing Water



11.  L'egere Magic Airbrush Weightless B.B Makeup Fixer Spray


      No comments:

      Post a Comment