Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bioderma Sebium H2O



Contents: 500ml
Price: HK$108
Local of Purchase: Bonjour

According to Bioderma's webpage:

The benchmark micelle solution that daily cleanses and purifies combination or oily skin.

Method of Action:
  • BIODERMA innovation, Sébium H2O gently cleanses the skin without drying it, through the micro-emulsion of impurities and excess sebum.
  • Enriched with purifying active ingredients, Sébium H2O cleanses the epidermis in depth and regulates secretion of sebum. The patented sebo-correcting complex, Fluidactiv®, normalises sebum quality.
  • Sébium H2O guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance.
  • Sébium H2O is non-comedogenic.

Directions for use:
  • Sébium H2O is an ultra-mild cleansing formula, use it with the utmost care. Soak a cotton pad with Sébium H2O and cleanse your face. Repeat the application until the cotton pad remains clean.
  • Sébium H2O needs no rinsing but it is essential to dry your skin. Dry gently. Pat your face with a clean, cotton towel.
  • Sébium H2O can be used daily, morning and evening.

Ingredients: WATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, SODIUM CITRATE , ZINC GLUCONATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

My Opinion:
I've previously reviewed Sensibio H2O and talked about the purpose of a cleansing water, and since I've finally finished all my NUXE Micelar Cleansing Water with 3 roses, I've started to hunt for something new.

I've found this at Bonjour for HK$108, which was a bargain, because it usually retails for HK$228, and I've used it for about 2 weeks and I'm ready to declare that I've been converted. This cleansing water is so different from Sensibio, with Sensibio I always have to go over it with a foam cleanser or rinse it off with water, because it feels sticky, but with this product, my face feels fresh and clean, and I don't have the need to go over it with another cleanser or rinse it off with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment