Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

March 2014 Empties

1.  Johnson's Baby Bed Time Oil


2.  The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel 


3.  Mise en Scene Damage Car Hair Pack 


4.  Caudalie S.O.S. Thrist - Quenching Serum


5.  Desert Essence Jojoba Oil


6.  Earth Lovers Watermelon and Eucalyptus Shower Gel


7.  Yankee Candle Tarts Wax Melts in Butter Cream


8.  Cussons Carex moisture plus hand wash - I wasn't expecting to like this, I was out of hand wash and found this in my local supermarket, it smells amazing (citrusy) and it doesn't dry out my hands. 


9.  O'sulloc Water+ Rich Apple - I used to detox once every month, but I noticed that it wasn't really necessary, so I've been detoxing every other month now .


10.  Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes


11.  Bath and Body Works Mini Candles in Cotton - I got this in a mini size to try out the scent and this was a clean scent that I've really liked, I might get this is in wallflowers as well.


12.  Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - It took me nearly a year to finish this bottle, and this is the only thing that I use to wash my face in the morning. I've already repurchase a gigantic bottle and I don't think I'll use anything else.


13.  Oilatum Hypoallergenic Wash -  I always have a bottle of this in my shower during the winter, this is a winter essential for my household 


14.  Dr. Morita Tea Tree Acid Facial Mask


15.  Kao Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Conditioner



16.  Tresemme Vitamin C Deep Cleansing Shampoo - I love this shampoo, but it took me nearly 3 years to finish this bottle, since I only once a week.  


17.  Bourjois Imperfection Concealer - I didn't really finish this concealer but it has melted....





No comments:

Post a Comment