Search This Blog

Saturday, August 30, 2014

August 2014 Empties

Although I haven't been blogging as frequent as I've hoped for, I've been working really hard to finish some of the old stuff that I had and I'm proud to present this whole bunch of empties:

1.  Ultima II Immediate Rescue Stick


2.  Dr .G Gowoonsesang Aroma A1 Skin Lotion - Although this stuff does works with acne, I found that it runs out really fast....


3.  Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner - This is now availabe at Watsons and Mannings.


4.  Avalon Organics Vitamic C Refreshing Cleansing Gel - My husband doesn't really care about face wash, so I was really surprise when he told me to repurchase this cleansing gel.


5. Dettol Natural Nourishing Body Wash - I always have a bottle of Dettol Body Wash in my shower, and this was a sample that I got with purchase, is not drying and it smells really good. Will definetly get this in full size.


6.  Dettol Anti Bacterial Sensitive Body Wash - While I've really liked the Nourishing Body Wash from Dettol, I didn't really care for this one, it smells boring, but since I got this in a pack of 2, there's still one more to go, but won't be repurchasing.
 

7.  Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo - This is my second bottle, but I'm not repurchasing it because I love it but because there aren't that many reasonably priced sulfate free shampoo here for me to choose here.


8.  Bath & Body Works Sparking Pink Champagne Deep Cleansing Soap - According to the package it claims pink sugar with sparkling notes of mandarin and fizzy champagne. I did like it, but I'm not crazy about it, and since this is no longer available, I'll just try something else next time.


9.  Huggies Baby Wipes - These are unscented baby wipes that I use to cleanse everthing, my face, brushes, hands, etc.
 

10.  Lux Super Rich Shine Concitioner - OMG these were amazing, I use hair treatment/mask as conditioner, because normal conditioner just aren't enough for my dry hair. I think this is one of the few conditioners that I've tried that works worderfully for really dry hair.
 

11. Nivea Creme - I always have this at home, it's a household essential.

 
12.  Nuxe Eau de Mousse Micellair aux 3 Roses Foam Cleanser - This is another deluxe sample that I got in a kit, and I've enjoyed it while I have it, but I don't think I'll be willing to pay that much for a cleanser.


13.  Olay Aquaction Intensive Nourishing Emulsion


14.  Bath and Body Works Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb in Pineapple Mango - I love the scent of Pineapple during summer and have really enjoyed these, but please bear in mind that these do smell really sweet.


15.  Bath and Body Works Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb in Pink Sangria


16.  Reniu Coconut Shampoo


17.  Revlon Equave Sun Protection Detangling Conditioner - This is my favorite leave-in conditioner, apart from conditioning and softening my hair, it provides sun protection. Reviews are coming up soon.


18.  Sunplay Watery Cool SPF65 PA+++

No comments:

Post a Comment