Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Used Up Products

1.  The Body Shop Blue Corn Deep Cleansing Mask
     I didn't realize that I did not review about this product, but since this is a product that I
     always go  back during the summer, I could review it later, this is one of my all time
     favorite.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10.  O'sulloc Water+ - Lemon flavored
 
 
 
 

12.  Yankee Candle Tarts Wax Melts - North Pole


13.  Yankee Candle Tarts Wax Melts - Mistletoe


14.  Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Sheets


15.  Mandom - Pucelle Mist Cologne - Eccentric Breezen


16.  Thayers Premium Witch Hazel - Lemon


17. Leeds Beauty Puff - these are basically cotton wipes


18.  Ultima II Extraordinaire Supreme Pure Collagen Eye Contour Reconstructing Treatment


19.  Harajuku Lovers Fragrance - Love


20.  The Body Shop Vitamin C Plus Time Release Capsules


21.  2B Alternative Skirt Ready










 




No comments:

Post a Comment