1. Bath and Body Works Foaming Soap in Iced Ginger Bread - This is my least favorite X'mas scented hand wash, but that's because I'm not a huge fan of ginger scented stuffs.
4. Skinfood Lettuce and Cucumber Water Drop Essence
5. Moroccanoil Treatment Light
6. O2 Reborn - I've not idea what this product is called (everything is in english), but is a cream that you apply to your hair (damp or dry) and it's suppose to enhance your curl and tame frizz. It works great on curly hair, but for the last 12 months I've been enjoying straight hair, and this stuff have been in my possession for way too long, so is going to the bin.
7. Kai Beauty Care Eyelash Treatment - Didn't finish this, but it has started to smell funky
8. Tresemme 24 Hour Body - it did absolutely nothing for my hair, it has been sitting in my bathroom for over a year, is going to the bin
9. Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse- It took me forever to finish this product, because I can't use it consecutively for more than 3 days, it breaks me out. So I've only been using this once or twice a week and it took forever to finish this.
10. Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lip Glaze - It has started to separate.
11. Missha Lipgloss - Another lipgloss gone bad....
12. Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Cream Set - Everybody was raving about this, so I got a set during X'mas last year to try. It was OK, it smella really good, but I need something richer for my hands.
13. Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray - This is the original formula, and my third bottle, and I've still got one to go (I've ordered 4 online), but I don't think I'll be repurchasing because I prefer the L'egere Magic Airbrush Weightless B.B Makeup Fixer Spray.
14. Lucido L Hair Powder Airy - This is awfulllllllll, it didn't gave me any volume, but it left my hair sticky and disgusting, it felt as if I haven't washed my hair for a whole month. I did not finish this, I've tossed it.
15. Mentolathum Sunplay Water & Sport SPF130 PA+++ - I have no idea how many bottles of this I went thru, but this is my go to sunscreen for the summer and I'll keep on repurchasing.
19. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack - It took me forever to finish this stuff, I think there's still enough product for another usage, but I can't be bothered, because it really doesn't provide much hydration.
20. Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 - My summer favorite toner, and I always end up repurchasing, although it does contains alcohol, it really keep my skin clean.
21. Viva La Juicy La Fleur