Search This Blog

Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 2013 Empties

1.  Ma Cherie Air Feel Shampoo

2.  Physiogel Hypoallergenic Cream - I didn't really finish this product, but it has gone bad and started to smell yucky. 


3.  Thann Hair Mask with Ceramide Protein and Shiso Extract - This is already my 3rd tube


4.  Daiso Brush Cleanser - I go thru a bottle nearly every month, but I always forget to take pictures...


5.  Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes


6.  Dove Nourishing Oil Shampoo - I love this shampoo, but it took me nearly a year to finish this gigantic bottle, I'm taking a break from this.


7. Sakura Bella Shower Gel - This was a free gift with purchase from Watson's and I've been using it as a hand wash, it smells great and it doesn't dry out my hands.

8.  O'sulloc Water+ Rich Apple

9.  NYX Retractable Lipliner in Citrus


10.  Yankee Candle Tarts Wax Melts in Soft Blanket - I've forgotten to review this scent, but since I'm in love with the scent I'll be repurchasing and reviewing it later


11. Lola SkinLuminous Liquid Foundation


12.  Dessert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - My summer staple, but the pump sucks, it keeps on leaking out products around the pump.


13.  Bath and Body Works White Mango Chill


14.  Clean and Clear Oil Control Film


15.  Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel

 
16. Take It Off Lemon Polish Remover
 

17.  Resche Extra Repair Mask


18.  Caudalie Beauty Elixir


19.  Shiseido Benefiance NutriPerfect Eye Serum


20.  Ultima II Extraordinaire Supreme Pure Collagen Eye Contour Reconstructing Treatment  


21.  Mandom Beauty Barrier Repair Baby Moist Base - There was only a tiny bit of product left, but I don't even remember when I got it, so it went to the bin.


22.  Bath and Body Works Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb in Bahama Fizz

 



No comments:

Post a Comment