Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2014

June 2014 Empties

1.  Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment - This was only a sample that I got in a kit, but I've liked it so much that I already went back and got it in full size.


2.  Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel


3.  Slatkin Candle in Apple Crumble - This was only a mini size that I got to try out, and according to the description "Baked granny smith and Mcintosh apples topped with vanilla crumble, cinnamon and nutmeg", and since I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon scented stuffs, I don't think I'll be repurchasing


4.  Harmony Home Flameless Candle System in Pink Grapefruit -  I got this at Wallgreens and was really dissapointed, because these didn't last more than 2 hours.



5.  Bath and Body Works Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb in Pineapple Mango - I love this stuffs, it smells delicious


6.  Thayers Premium Witch Hazel - in lemon


7.  Biore UV Aqua Rich SPF50+ PA+++


8.  b.liv Off with those heads 


9.  Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care


10.  The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish


 11.  Mask House Revitalizing Korean Herbal Hydro-Gel Eye Mask


12.  Faith in Face Masks in Miss Invisible Pore


13.  Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Sheets


14.  St. Ives Naturally Clear Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub


15.  Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Intensive Hair Mask


16.  Lid Care Sterile Wipes


17. Schwarzkopf Extra Care Shea Cashmere Leave on Spray


18.  Blueberry nail polish remover


19.  Aquamoist Essence


20.  Sasatinnie Aloe Vera Yogurt Whole Repair Mask

21.  Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment


22.  Bath and Body Works Foaming Hand Soap in Sugar Plum Dream - This is a sugary blend of Winter Plums Dark Cherries and Vanilla Cream, and is only available during X'mas. I fell in love with the scent, but the container sucks, I've only been using this for 2 days and the pump has stop working, everytime I have to manually lift up the pump.


 23.  Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Cream in Citron


24.  The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeak-Clean Scrub


26.  Rexona deodorant


27.  Suave Dry Shampoo


28.  Fluo Masaki Matsushima for women




No comments:

Post a Comment